Saturday 5 September 2015

The Best Sweet Peas



Summer is drawing to a close but my Sweet Peas are still producing some of the most beautiful blooms. I must admit that they are running out of steam now that summer is almost over. Shorter days and cool nights let the plants know that they need to start producing seeds before it's too late.

Young vigorous Sweet Peas produce lots of flowers, A few months down the line not as many flowers are being produced and their stems are becoming shorter.

This year I have had the best sweet peas. Every year I grow different varieties and they are all lovely but this year something magical happened with the colour combination I put together.

Click here to see the Sweet Peas I grew this year or to find out How to Grow Sweet Peas
And there's lots more about Sweet Peas on my website Country Garden UK

Which are your favourite Sweet Peas? I would love to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment